Fenice Edge Paint - 100ml
Fenice's Matte Plus Edge Paint is the most consistent, durable and easy to apply edge paint that we have found. It dries to a perfect, matte finish or can be made glossy with the addition of the Fenice's Gloss Top Coat.
- Special formula of natural and synthetic polymers provides a durable and flexible finish.
- Water based for easy clean up.
- Non-Flammable - Non-Toxic
- Drys to the touch in minutes - fully sets in 48 hours.
- Cut edge cleanly or sand to a smooth finish with 320 grit sand paper. Make sure any glue is rubbed off of the edge
- Apply a thin layer of Fenice Edge Paint with the tip of an awl, a cotton swab or any other fine applicator. Allow to dry (15 minutes roughly).
- Buff with canvas or other cloth. Alternatively, you can use a heated tool. This step ensures that the paint is bonded well to the leather.
- Apply another layer of paint just as you did before. Allow to dry (30 minutes or more)
- Sand with 600 grit sand paper and wipe off any dry paint dust.
- Apply another layer of paint. If you edges are still slightly uneven, continue to sand and apply paint until the surface is perfectly smooth.